Informative statement on the treatment of users' personal data pursuant to regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
Who is the owner of the treatment of personal data?
begreentelligent srl with headquarters in via XXV aprile - 56029 Santa Croce sull’Arno (PI)
What personal data is collected and when?
begreentellignet requires some personal data to provide the requested products or services. For example, when making purchases, when creating an account, when sending newsletters or communications relating to the made adoptions / purchases.
This personal data includes:
• contact details including name, e-mail, telephone and shipping number, billing address
• login and account information, including username, password and unique user ID
• personal data including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history
• information on payment methods or credit card information
• your personal preferences including your wish list, as well as your marketing and cookie preferences.
• Device ID, call status, network access, memory information and battery information
• Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying the browser and the version in use, web beacons and tags
In compliance with local legislation, we do not allow registration on our website to those who have not reached the minimum age established by the law of their country of residence. For the participation of minors in begreentelligent experiences and events, parental consent will be required.
Tools for managing of collected personal data
When using our website, we will promptly notify or request consent for certain practices. For example, we will ask for your consent to use your location and to send push notifications. Consent can be obtained through the site or by using the standard permissions available on your devices.
Why and how personal data is used
We use personal data:
To ensure the best functionality of the website and the requested services:
While using the website, we use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on begreentelligent.com, or take part in an event or promotion, we use the information provided to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we use certain information relating to you, such as information for delivery or payment methods, or information about the product that has been purchased, in order to help you solve a problem or respond to a specific question.
To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes
After obtaining your consent, we will send communications regarding the plants and / or the adopted crop, during the "productive" agricultural year. In addition, we will send marketing communications and news about products, services, events and other promos. This consent can be withdrawn at any time.
To execute, improve and maintain our business, products and services
We use the provided data to manage our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may use personal data relating to the use of our products and services to improve your experience with us.
To guarantee our rights, property or safety
We may also use personal data for other purposes. At the time of collection, we will give specific notice and we will request your consent where necessary.
We process personal data in the terms established by law depending on the type of interaction with our websites and Apps.
• When you purchase services and / or products on our website, personal data is necessary to enable us to fulfill the contract entered with you. For example, payment and contact details are required to proceed with the delivery of the order.
• For legal reasons, such as our legitimate business interests, to comply with legal obligations or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of personal data
Your data are shared with:
• Service providers who process personal data on our behalf, for example to process data relating to credit cards and payments, shipments and deliveries, hosts, to manage data, for sending e-mails, for research and analytics, to manage product and service promotions, as well as administer certain services and features. When we use third party service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to take appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
• Other third parties in order to: (i) comply with a government request, court order or to comply with applicable law; (ii) prevent illegal use of our e-commerce or violations of the terms and conditions of use of the site; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate the prevention of fraud or investigation (eg counterfeiting).
• Other third parties, where consent has been given.
We may also transfer personal data in our possession in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
Protection and management of personal data
Encryption and security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to ensure the security of personal data.
International transfers of personal data
Retention of personal data
Rights relating to personal data
The user has the right to request: (i) access to personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of personal data (portability); (iii) the correction of personal data if incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) the deletion or limitation of personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. The user has the right to withdraw at any time the given consent for the processing of the personal data.
Opt-out for direct marketing
If you have a begreentelligent account, you can stop receiving marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
begreentelligent collects and records information from your browser when using our websites, which may also include personal data.
Third parties may also collect information from the websites through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing and treatment of the aforementioned data is subject to the respective privacy regulations.
• Functional: these cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the webite and, consequently, are always enabled. Functional cookies include cookies that allow users to be remembered when browsing the Site in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help make shopping cart training and checkout possible, as well as assist with security and regulatory compliance issues.
• Performance: these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed of processing requests and allow you to store the preferences of the site selected by the user. Rejecting these cookies may result in the display of not very specific suggestions for the user and slower operation of the site.
The references of our Data Protection Officer are:
begreentelligent srl, via XXV Aprile - 56029 Santa Croce sull’Arno (PI); email email@example.com
Privacy complaints will be evaluated in order to resolve any issues in a timely and effective manner. In addition, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority of their country of residence.