GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE PLATFORM
By accessing the website www.begreentelligent.com and / or using the e-commerce services available on it, the User declares to accept these "General Conditions for the Use of the Platform" (hereinafter referred as "Conditions" ).
These "Conditions" regulate the relationship between the User and begreentelligent srl and in particular the use of the begreentelligent.com Platform by the User.
for this purpose, the User declares to have read and accepted these Conditions and / or any other note, notice, information or disclaimer published anywhere in any part of the website.
The User also undertakes to use the web platform for lawful purposes and in compliance with all the conditions of use wherever specified, remaining fully liable for any unlawful use and / or the violation of any applicable legislation.
The User acknowledges that the meaning attributed to the definitions, contained in these Conditions, is as follows:
- Promoter: the company begreentelligent srl, with registered office in via XXV aprile 23, Santa Croce sull'Arno owner and manager of the begreentelligent.com platform dedicated to of agro-food sale services and products to subjects identified by the data entered when completing the registration procedure (hereinafter referred to as "User"). Hereinafter also referred to as the "Promoter".
- User: any natural person using the Platform who orders services and products on the same (it should be noted, however, that user can also make purchases in the name and / or on behalf of third parties / legal persons / entities / associations);
- Platform begreentelligent.com or Platform: the web platform (which is identified on the website www.begreentelligent.com), provided by begreentelligent srl and which allows the Promoter to get in touch with Users for the remote sale of products;
- Product: goods and services offered for sale by the Promoter on the Platform;
- Adoption: execution of promotional information, sales and offer of services related to fruit trees and / or crops or parts of them thereof and aimed at the care and enhancement of the adopted tree and / or crop.
- Experience: offer of tourist packages related to the agri-food world.
MANDATORY GENERAL INFORMATION
This website is published and managed by begreentelligent srl, a limited liability company with registered office in Via XXV Aprile 3, 56029 Santa Croce Sull'Arno, Pisa, ITALY (hereinafter also referred to as "begreentelligent srl")
- begreentelligent srl can be quickly and effectively contacted by using following contact details: - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website manager undertakes to keep this information regularly updated
USERS’ REGISTRATION TO THE PLATFORM
The account chosen by the User is strictly personal and cannot be transferred, even temporarily, to third parties. Access and use to the services on the Platform is free and subject to prior registration.
In order to finalize the registration procedure, the User must:
Indicate a valid reference e-mail address (which will not be made public in any case) as well as a nickname (invented name) and a password;
Read and accept - by checking the relevant boxes - these "Conditions" and the specific clauses;
The User, by registering on the Platform and accepting these Conditions, expressly declares that he has reached the age of majority (18 years). The use of the Platform and the services therein is not permitted to minors
ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
At the end of the registration process, Users will have a private account, which they can access via Uuername and password. The confidentiality of the password and account is the sole responsibility of the user, who will be solely responsible for any activity carried out through the use of the password or their personal account.
In any case, users agree and undertakes to:
- Immediately notify begreentelligent srl about any unauthorized use of their personal password or account as well as any other breach of the security rules of which they becomes aware of;
- log out of the account at the end of each session.
The user, through the Platform, order services and / or products to be purchased. These orders and the consequent methods of execution will therefore be governed by the Contractual Conditions.
The images of the products on the website are to be considered purely illustrative and not binding.
WEBSITE SALE PRICES
All prices displayed on the website are VAT included and do not include shipping. They are net of any discounts due to promotion codes.
USERS’ RESPONSIBILITIES AND PLATFORM CONDUCT RULES
It’s forbidden to publish on the Platform:
• Third party e-mail addresses without the necessary consent of the interested party;
• Telephone numbers, addresses or personal data of third parties, without the necessary consent of the interested party;
• Comments or other material whose content can be considered illegal (ie obscene, abusive, defamatory, obscene, offensive to the religious spirit, harmful to people's privacy, or in any case contrary to Italian law and international law);
• Opinions and / or comments that are not founded and verifiable;
• Data or content that could damage or impair the functioning of computers or any other hardware used by the users of the Platform itself;
However, the user is not allowed to engage any behavior contrary to the Platform's rules and purposes and in any case such as to prejudice the interests and functionality of the Platform itself, other users and / or individual sellers;
In the circumstance begreentelligent srl becomes aware or define, at is sole discretion, that the user violated or is violating the provisions of these Conditions and/or the current legislation, it reserves the right to temporarily suspend or definitively cancel the user's account.
Furthermore, the users:
• Assume full criminal and civil liability deriving from the illicit content of their messages / comments published on the Platform and from any damage that may be claimed by third parties in relation to the publication of the same;
• Acknowledge that begreentelligent srl may disclose their personal data in the event of any request from the competent authorities;
• Declare and guarantee to have, personally or in any other way, the ownership or in any case the availability of all rights relating to the published contents;
• Declare and guarantee that the published contents / comments on the Portal:
o Are accurate and relevant;
o Do not conflict with any of the provisions of these Terms.
All "contents" of the website including, but not limited to, the Platform, the works, images, photos, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material published therein in any format, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, patterns, tools, fonts, design of the website, diagrams, layout, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of the website, are the property of begreentelligent srl and / or its rights holders and are protected by the legislation on copyright and national and international intellectual property.
It is therefore forbidden to reproduce, modify or use it, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of begreentelligent srl and / or its entitled parties.
With reference to the use of the Platform, begreentelligent srl only authorizes the user to:
• Access the platform and view the present products and services;
• Use the e-commerce services offered through the Platform, in accordance with these Conditions.
Anything not expressly authorized is to be considered as not allowed.
TRADEMARKS AND DOMAIN NAMES
begreentelligent srl is the exclusive owner of the registered trademark "BE GREENTELLIGENT" and of the following domain name: www.begreentelligent.com
The website contains links to other websites which are in no way connected to begreentelligent srl. The user acknowledges that begreentelligent srl cannot be considered as responsible in any way for the operation and / or the content and / or rules of such websites or external resources.
The publication of the aforementioned hyperlinks by begreentelligent srl does not imply its approval or endorsement to the related websites and / or their contents.
The user, therefore, assumes the total responsibility for the use of services and / or for any purchases made on third party websites and / or resources external to the website.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
begreentelligent srl reserves the right to change, integrate or cancel these Conditions or any part of them at any time and with the utmost discretion (eg: legal or technical reasons, or as a result of changes in the services offered and / or in the layout of the Website). The user accepts that the continuation of the use of the services offered on the website, following the communication concerning the related changes to these Conditions, is equivalent to their acceptance by the User.
In any case, the user must always refer, as the current version, to the text of the Conditions as published on the website during the navigation.
In the circumstances any of the provisions of these Conditions are declared invalid and / or ineffective, they will in any case be interpreted in the way able to reflect the common intentions of the parties. The remaining provisions of these Conditions will however be considered effective.
In the event of the user's breach of these Conditions, the failure of begreentelligent srl to exercise the right to act against them does not represent a waiver of action, unless expressly stated in writing.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Without prejudice to the rights that users of the website can claim under different national or international regulations, these Conditions and the relations between begreentelligent srl and users are subject to Italian laws and jurisdiction.
Within the limits of the above, the place of jurisdiction for any disputes between the user and begreentelligent srl that may arise in relation either to the use of the services on the website or the execution or interpretation of these Conditions, will be Livorno Court.
In case of application of Legislative Decree 206/2005, the mandatory forum will be the one related to the consumer's residence.
ODR PLATFORMShould any dispute arise regarding the purchases made on the platform, begreentelligent srl invites users to contact it directly in order to find an amicable settlement. In the event this is not possible and in order to solve with begreentelligent srl out of court, disputes that may arise from purchases of goods and services made online, consumers can connect to the ODR telematic platform, managed by the European Commission, which can be reached at https: //webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr